We have created a small collection of high quality apps! Apple Staff Favorite "Shape Builder," Editor's Choice Award Winner from Children's Tech Review "Preschool Connect the Dots Game" plus the a classic spin on memory match for kids "Preschool Memory Match"
Visit Murtha Design Inc. on the App Store and see them all!
Preschool Memory Match
Does your heart melt when your little one learns while having fun? Preschool Memory Match features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for three different resolutions: iPhone 4, iPads, and early generation iPhones and iPod Touches!
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!
- iOS4 Multitasking enabled for devices running iOS4 who can take a phone call or leave the app which automatically will pause the game!
- This Universal app is where you need it most! On the go for all your devices at one low price!
Preschool Connect the Dots Game to Learn Numbers and the Alphabet with 200+ Puzzles
The Preschool Connect the Dots Game bridges the gap between the traditional "Dot to dot" game and 21st century technology! Learning has never been so mobile(TM).
Children can "tap" or "draw" to connect sequential numbers (123), upper case letters (ABC), and lower case letters (abc). Joining all the dots forms the outline of the shape and reveals the beautifully illustrated image, a really fun sound effect, and the object name spoken by a speech therapist that specializes in early childhood development!
With over 200 puzzles, children can randomly play from all the categories of:
- Transportation (26 puzzles)
- like Ambulance, Airplane, Bicycle and Bulldozer...
- Musical instruments (35 puzzles)
- like Accordion, Banjo, Clarinet, and Drum Set...
- Animals and Bugs (86 puzzles)
- like Armadillo, Bat, Cheetah, and Dolphin...
- Food (28 puzzles)
- like Apple, Birthday Cake, and Candy Canes...
- Objects (34 puzzles)
- like Microphone, Magnifying Glass and Mail Box...
- (On/Off) Numbers - Dots displayed as 1,2,3,4,5...
- (On/Off) Upper Case - Dots displayed as A,B,C,D,E,F....
- (On/Off) Lower Case - Dots displayed as a,b,c,d,e,f...
- (On/Off) Display Words - Toggle if the word is displayed after solving the puzzle
- (On/Off) Voice for Dislay Words - Toggle if the word is spoken after solving the puzzle
- (On/Off) Voice for 123 & ABC - Toggle between hearing the numbers/letters spoken after each tap or a sound effect.
- (On/Off) Autoplay - Subsequent puzzles are automatically loaded after solving a puzzle. To take your time after a puzzle is solved turn Autoplay off and tap the arrow to advance to the next puzzle.
- (On/Off) Allow Drawing - set this to "ON" and the player can draw or tap the dots to complete the puzzle.
- (On/Off) Transportation Puzzles - Build puzzles like Firetruck, Sailboat, and Cement Truck
- (On/Off) Musical Instruments - Build puzzles like Violin, Bass Guitar, and Harp
- (On/Off) Animals and Bugs - Build puzzles like Dolphin, Elephant and Grasshopper
- (On/Off) Food - Build puzzles like Kiwi, Pizza, and Watermelon
- Hint Mode Easy - Automatically displays the next dot that should be tapped as a yellow dot. Great for really young kids still learning numbers and the alphabet.
- Hint Mode Normal - Normal mode will not dislay hints until 3 seconds have passed and an incorrect tap is made after 3 seconds.
- Hint Mode Hard - Hints do not appear.
- Note: If English is not your preferred language, turn OFF the "Display Words," the "Audio Voice for Display Words," and the "Voice for 123 & ABC" and enjoy fun gameplay with all the sound effects!
Shape Builder - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game
Designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and select Android devices, Shape Builder educates and entertains preschoolers with easy to move shapes that snap into place on top of silhouette puzzles. Each puzzle has 5 to 10 pieces and after positioning all of the pieces, the real image is revealed along with a professional voice recording of the word spoken by a licensed speech therapist, Jill Dews. Shape Builder encourages cognitive thinking and fine motor skills plus exposes young minds to new music instruments, animals, produce, objects and the alphabet in a fun and engaging format with LOTS of sound effects!
- Total of 146 puzzles!
- 30 Music instruments with sound effects
- 17 Fruits & Vegetables
- 37 Animals - awesome sound effects!
- 26 Letters - speech therapist sounds out each letter in a fun way
- 20 Numbers - 1 ball, 2 flowers, 3 turtles... up to 20 Ladybugs!
- 16 other fun items like Firetruck, and Police Officer
- Random play resets after all puzzles are completed
- Made by Darren Murtha and Chris Lott for kids in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade.
Be the cool friend, uncle, aunt or parent that has a special app to share and buy this program today!
Here's the link to buy the 99 cent Preschool iPhone game on iTunes
Preschool iPhone Game Demonstration Video: