Shape Builder educates and entertains preschoolers with easy to move shapes that snap into place on top of silhouette puzzles. Each puzzle has 5 to 10 pieces and after positioning all of the pieces, the real image is revealed along with a professional voice recording of the word spoken by a licensed speech therapist, Jill Dews. Shape Builder encourages cognitive thinking and fine motor skills plus exposes young minds to new music instruments, animals, produce, objects and the alphabet in a fun and engaging format with LOTS of sound effects!
- Total of 146 puzzles!
- 30 Music instruments with sound effects
- 17 Fruits & Vegetables
- 37 Animals - awesome sound effects!
- 26 Letters - speech therapist sounds out each letter in a fun way
- 20 Numbers - 1 ball, 2 flowers, 3 turtles... up to 20 Ladybugs!
- 16 other fun items like Firetruck, and Police Officer Random play resets after all puzzles are completed
- Made by Darren Murtha and Chris Lott for kids in preschool, kindergarten, and first grade.
Be the cool friend, uncle, aunt or parent that has a special app to share and buy this program today! Demonstration Video:
Does your heart melt when your little one learns while having fun? Preschool Memory Match features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for three different resolutions: iPhone 4, iPads, and early generation iPhones and iPod Touches!
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!
- This Universal app is where you need it most!